Win a Zeroweight Pro Warm Reflect Jacket from Odlo
It’s wintertime in the United States and I am stoked to offer an amazing running jacket, courtesy of Odlo, built for often-unpredictable wintry conditions.
The Odlo Zeroweight Pro Warm Reflect running jacket, available in both men’s and women’s styles, is windproof and keeps you warm. Like other Odlo outerwear, it also delivers moisture management and breathability, while the super-lightweight fabric means you stay protected without feeling like you are wearing something bulky. (Check out this video.)
I am proud to represent Odlo, a company that has been environmentally conscious since its founding more than seven decades ago. Here is a previous review I wrote about their shirts and boxers, and my friend and coaching client Cameran Richardson reviewed Odlo bras.
The jacket also features:
• A reflective shell, which is especially beneficial as daylight is hard to come by during winter.
• An inner phone pocket, which is an amazing concept.
• An integrated watch window so you don’t have to expose your wrist to the cold when checking your time, pace or distance.
• Zippered side pockets.
Enter the contest
I will be giving away one Zeroweight Pro Warm Reflect Jacket to the winner of my RunSpirited contest. Here is how to enter:
• Go to RunSpirited.com and sign up to receive my weekly #MondayMotivation newsletter. There is a box in the upper right top of the page. Simply fill in your name and email address and you are entered.
• To get a bonus entry or two, share that you have subscribed to my newsletter on Twitter and/or Instagram. One bonus entry for per person for a tweet; and another bonus entry per person for an Instagram post. Each post must tag @HenryHoward and @RunSpirited (Twitter) or @Run_Spirited (Instagram). Sample post: “Check out @HenryHoward’s #MondayMotivation newsletter via @RunSpirited and enter his contest to win an awesome #running jacket from @Odlo. www.Runspirited.com #odlo #noexcuses
• The contest entry period ends Dec. 31 and the winner will be contacted afterward.