Enter this cool contest for sunglasses, SNB and coffee
By Henry Howard
It’s time for a special RunSpirited summer giveaway, an opportunity for me to give back to the running
community. I am so appreciative of Tifosi, the lead sponsor of this contest, as well as Squirrel’s Nut Butter (SNB) and Long Run Coffee for their support.
Why Tifosi, Squirrel’s Nut Butter and Long Run Coffee?
These are all products I have tested and use regularly. And I want to share what makes them special with the running community.
First up, Tifosi sunglasses are supremely comfortable, incredibly lightweight and protect our eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. I use Tifosi during my daylight runs, regardless of the time of the year. Even though we are in summer now, the sun can also create issues in winter, too. I recently reviewed the Tifosi Tyrant 2.0s and found them to be excellent for running.
Squirrel’s Nut Butter is my go-to lube literally before every run. I use it to protect my toes and feet from blisters, and other sensitive other body parts from chafing. I have never had a blister thanks to SNB. And, given my upcoming 100-miler in July, I will need protection from potential blisters on what I would expect to be a very hot and sweaty day.
Last but not least, I am a proud supporter of Long Run Coffee. The coffee is unique in that it combines caffeine with electrolytes. The perfect combination for runners who need a boost with caffeine and an influx of electrolytes to replace the ones lost during their workout. Before my weekend long runs, I have a half or full cup to get headed in the right direction.
Thanks to those three brands for supporting this contest. Here is what they will be providing to the winner:
• Tifosi: A pair of the Tifosi Rivet sunglasses. Also included is a zippered hardshell case and microfiber cleaning bag. Among the features of the Rivet are a shatterproof polycarbonate lens, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and a durable and lightweight frame weighing just 28 grams.
• SNB: A $25 gift card for use on their website by the end of the year.
• Long Run Coffee: A free bag of coffee of the winner’s choice.
Here’s how the contest will work:
• Starting today, June 17, 2023, the contest period is five weeks, ending 11:59 p.m. PDT July 22, 2023. To be entered into the contest, all you need to do is sign up for my Monday Motivation newsletter at my RunSpirited website. If you already subscribe to the newsletter, you will be automatically entered.
• On or about July 24, I will randomly select a number and the corresponding email recipient will be notified that they are the winner. If they do not confirm their interest in the prizes, I will draw again and repeat the process until a winner has been identified. I will then announce the winner on my social media feeds and my newsletter.